Closed for Appointments: December 17th 2020
Unfortunately we are closed for all visitation because of COVID restrictions. We do not have an estimated reopening date. If you are planning a visit for the spring or later we can schedule your visit but may have to cancel. If you purchase a case of wine we will host a private Zoom tasting for you and your invited guests. The virtual Zoom tastings have proven to be very popular.
$30 per person, each fee waived per two bottle purchase. Please allow 60 minutes.
**Maximum of 6 guests, appointment only**
Vineyard Tour and Tasting
$50 per person, each fee waived per three bottle purchase. Please allow 75 minutes.
**Maximum of 4 guests, appointment only**
Contact Us to Arrange Your Visit
All tastings and tours are by appointment only, seven days a week from 9:45am to 4:15pm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-963-1707.
- Please have a credit card on hand to confirm all booking requests.
- 24-hour advanced notice is required for all changes/cancelations. Cancelations within 24-hours, or “no shows” will be charged for all applicable tour/tasting fees for the entire booking party.
- For the safety and comfort of all of our guests we cannot accommodate groups with anyone under the age of 21.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed on premise.
- For the safety of all of our guests, ranch animals, and employees we require that all visiting animals are left safely at home or in your vehicle during your time at the Ranch. We are unable to accommodate emotional support animals. Trained ADA compliant service animals are permitted at the winery for the Tasting Only experience, not on the Vineyard Tour
- Due to safety concerns, we do not serve alcohol to guests who intend to leave the property on bicycles.
COVID-19 Visitation Guidelines:
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver and provide contact tracing information in order to visit The Terraces.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings, except when drinking wine.
- All staff will wear face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property. Guests are required to use sanitizer upon entry to the property.
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Social distancing is required. To help prevent the spread of Covid19, please maintain a minimum of 6ft distance from individuals outside of your group during your visit.