Closed for Appointments: February 22nd, 2021
Unfortunately we are closed for all visitation. For safety and liability reasons we have decided not to open until all of the winery employees have been vaccinated or have elected not to be vaccinated. We do not have an estimated reopening date, although we are in the group that is currently receiving vaccines. If you are planning a visit, we will be happy to tentatively schedule your visit but we may have to cancel. We will continue to offer private Zoom tastings for you and your invited guests with a purchase of a case of wine or more. The virtual Zoom tastings have proven to be very fun and popular!
We offer a private tasting of five wines for groups of six of less by appointment only. We can not accommodate groups larger than six. We do not charge tasting fees! We do require a minimum purchase of 3 bottles per person. The Terraces Wine Club members receive free tastings for parties of four or less. Please allow 60 minutes.
Vineyard Tour and Tasting
If your group size is four or less, we will also off a 4WD tour of the vineyard and a balsamic tasting. We do not charge tasting fees! We do require a minimum purchase of 3 bottles per person. Please allow 90 minutes.
Contact Us to Arrange Your Visit
All tastings and tours are by appointment only, Monday through Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-963-1707 with any questions or to book an appointment.
- Please have a credit card on hand to confirm all booking requests. We will not charge your card until your visit.
- 24-hour advanced notice is required for all changes/cancelations. Cancelations within 24-hours, or “no shows” will be charged $50.00 per person for the entire booked party.
- For the safety and comfort of all of our guests we cannot accommodate groups with anyone under the age of 21.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed on premise.
- For the safety of all of our guests, ranch animals, and employees we require that all visiting animals are left safely at home or in your vehicle during your time at the Ranch. We are unable to accommodate emotional support animals. Trained ADA compliant service animals are permitted at the winery for the Tasting Only experience, not on the Vineyard Tour
- Due to safety concerns, we do not serve alcohol to guests who intend to leave the property on bicycles.
COVID-19 Visitation Guidelines:
- All guests are required to sign a liability waiver and provide contact tracing information in order to visit The Terraces.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings, except when drinking wine.
- All staff will wear face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property. Guests are required to use sanitizer upon entry to the property.
- Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Napa County guidelines.
- Social distancing is required. To help prevent the spread of Covid19, please maintain a minimum of 6ft distance from individuals outside of your group during your visit.